Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Good Evening

Currently Listening
Rush of Fools
By Rush of Fools
Undo
see related


Wrapping up nine of 10 straight working days has left me drained and in the dire need of some rest and inspiration to make it to the weekend. While taking the freeway home, I heard the above song over 95.9 FM: "The Fish". I'm not sure what it was. Maybe it was the good reminder
that God wants us to run after His amazing grace that can restore us to Him. Or perhaps it was knowing that in His eyes, we are worth saving by His Son's sacrifice. But whatever it was, God pushed me forward and made a it a good evening for me.


I've been here before, now here I am again
Standing at the door, praying You'll let me back in
To label me a prodigal would be
Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

Chorus

Turn me around pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, need Your help
I can't do this myself
You're the only one who can undo
What I've become

I focused on the score, but I could never win
Trying to ignore, a life of hiding my sin
To label me a hypocrite would be
Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

Chorus

Make every step lead me back to
The sovereign way that You

Chorus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Albert, nice redocorating! You have been blogging, just not on Xanga anymore! =P What are you doing that has you so busy?

Albert said...

Hey Hannah! Not much really...just work, school, church. But it's really all gravy, especially the last one. =)

Post a Comment