Sunday, October 19, 2008

An Afternoon With My 12 Disciples

A couple Saturdays ago, the Eureka counselors and the core group of 12 gathered for our summit at the Chicks'.  This is where we prepare our heads, hearts, and hands to serve the Junior High fellowship, letting God lead us in prayer and planning..

As I was trying to muster up some kind of essay for these images, I realize that sometimes pictures paint thousands of words, and I can't write any lyric that can comes close to describing our joyous afternoon together.

Notes Cross
"Stranded on an Island" Challenge "Stranded on an Island" Challenge "Stranded on an Island" Challenge
Taking notes Praying
Man Pyramid
MEAT! Cream Puffs
Happy Birthday, Natasha!!


What can I say except I love these people and their serving hearts.

Eureka Core 08-09

Eureka Fellowship 2008-2009: bring it on.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The food looks yummy too! :D

Post a Comment