Friday, September 1, 2006

Wet Cell Phone


I was on my way back to the office from lunch when I accidentally dropped my phone in my water cup when trying to make a turn (I wasn't talking on it). Sure enough, it didn't work when I pulled it out and I was chagrined when I saw the dot next to the SIM card slot turned red, meaning that the phone was indeed wet and the manufacturers won't fix it under warranty. Crap.

I threw in the oven the minute I got home as per a site online. and by the grace of God, IT WORKED AGAIN!! I'm just glad it didn't short circuit when I kept trying to turn it on earlier. =)

I have really no idea what to expect from this weekend's annual church summer retreat, but I am trying to be optimistic and let go of my worries so God can show me His glory. See you back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment