Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008



What a year 2007 was....


collage


A definite improvement over 2006, and I think a good part of that was having more of what I love in my life: God and His people everywhere I go. Thank you all (whether you are in the pictures or not) for being my blessings and making 2007 one to remember for a long time. =)

With that, here is to the new year of 2008 and all the great things God has in store for us.

The Boys (B&W)





"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" ~ 2 Corinthians 5:17

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for being my blessing too! :]

ahaha alderk. ;]
that should be your new nickname. meryy new years. :P

Rebecca said...

im in 5 pics! haah :]

Rebecca said...

ooooh I like-y the song! X]

Post a Comment