Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Opened Doors

God is so good, all the time.

Over a year or so ago when I was in my post-college transition, I prayed that God will provide me opportunities to be more involved in church ministry. And now, I almost lost count of the doors He has opened for me. In addition to joining Acts of Worship, discipling a junior high schooler (and myself being discipled by AOW's director), and being a core member of Koinonia, our head usher Tim asked me last weekend if I may lend a hand for ushering for this quarter. If that wasn't enough, my good friend Daryl e-mailed me today about an opportunity to help co-lead worship (once a month) for the adult fellowship. Talk about an overflow of blessings!! I think I still need a little more time and prayer to prioritize and take stock of everything, but it's so gracious when God answers prayers, especially if you are patient and wait on Him (one of my year's trait goals).

All the time, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment