Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Trippin', Man!

So for the past week, I have been getting this knack of tripping over things here and there. I am usually not one to fall a lot, mind you. In fact, when it comes to nature hikes and traveling through the wildlife, I'm the nice guy who helps others get through tricky terrain.


But last Saturday, I was going to Costco to pick up pizzas for our church's Mission's International dinner and I tripped over a parking curb while leaving my truck. A similar thing happened the next morning after choir singing while heading up some stairs to service. And finally, a couple nights ago, I woke myself up when making a midnight stop to the bathroom and stumbling over my cat.

If this keeps up, I might end up like this guy [in the pic]. Then there will be a big mess to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment