Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Untangled

Amazingly, I just finished rewiring our family's entire computer systems! After having a rough half-week of work (4-day weekend ahead!) and the fact that our DSL company can't quickly resolve our on-and-off connection problems, I had the urge to pour my frustration into organizing and fixing everything around me until completion. The horrendous wiring mess that accumulated over the years between our two PCs has always annoyed me and so there was where I began my cleaning crusade. So much for a restful weekend kickoff.

Now I know how Monica Geller ("Friends") feels when something isn't neat or done right. But I admit it IS a satisfying feeling when you can do something constructive with semi-destructive attitude. Imagine how much better our earthly homes would be if we all could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment